"You are the key to
MDAAP HPV resource pages are provided through a grant from the national AAP.
There are resources listed below to help you better understand HPV and Vaccination:
- HPV Champion Toolkit
- "You are the Key to HPV Cancer Prevention." Grand Rounds, Sinai Hospital, pp. 1-73. April 2014. Sharon G. Humiston, M.D.. (Funded by a grant from the American Academy of Pediatrics)
- "Effectiveness of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine for the prevention of cervical abnormalities.case-control study nested within a population based screening programme in Australia" BJM 2014. 348:g14584. 1 March 2014.
- "Pediatricians can lay out evidence to allay fears over HPV vaccine."AAP News, Vol. 35, No.3 March 2014, pp.9, Michael T. Brady, M.D., FAAP.
- "HPV Vaccine for Boys and Young Men", PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics, February 2014
- HPV Vaccines, National Network for Immunization Information
- "Report: U.S. failing to protect kids from HPV", USA Today, 10 February 2014, Liz Szabo.
- "Risk Perceptions and Subsequent Sexual Behaviors After HPV Vaccination in Adolescents", Pediatrics, pp.1-10, 2 February 2014.
- "CDC Ground Rounds: Reducing the Burden of HPV-Associated Cancer and Disease", Center of Disease Control and Prevention, 31 January 2014
- "Increasing the Uptake of the HPV Vaccine in Maryland", Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- "Adjuvanted HPV Vaccine Promoted Long-Term Antibody Persistence in Preteen, Adolescent Girls" Infectious Disease News, 3 July 2014, doi:10.1097/INF, T. Schwarz
- HPV Vaccine Doesn't Raise Risk of Blood Clots, Study Finds" NPR, 8 July 2014, Nancy Shute.
- "HPV Vaccination Not Linked to VTE" Hemonc Today, 2014, Nikolai Madrid Scheller, MB
- HPV Provider Education and Promotional Materials, Maryland Partnership for Prevention, pp.1-46.
- "Protect the Next Generation: Recommend the HPV Vaccine", 18 August 2014, Tom Frieden, MD, MPH.
- "HPV Vaccine Remains Effective 8 Years Later", 18 August 2014, AAP.
- "Missed Opportunities for HPV Vaccination in Adolescent Girls: A Qualitative Study", 18 August 2014, pp.1-11, AAP.
- HPV isn’t just a daughter thing. It’s a son thing, too. 2
- Facts our office wants you to know about HPV
- Get the Facts About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 2
- HPV is a virus that can cause cervical cancer and genital warts.